viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

welcome to my life



hello everybody, i want to present my self so let´s go to start! My name is Fernanda Marchessi, i´m from Chile and i´m 20 years old. I was born on march 21. Actually i live in La reina whith my mother  Cecilia,my father Francisco and my sister Francisca, she is a lawyer from Catolica University. I started to study in Mariano school, but when i was 7 years old, i lived in Puerto Varas so i studied in Germania school, finaly i came back to santiago so a finished my education in mariano School.
Now i´m studing journalism in Universidad de Chile. I´m not sure that if what a really want, but i like.
In my free time i like to swim and see movies, but my favourite hobbie in the world is travel to differents places.


5 comentarios:

  1. Well done Mrs Marchessi. Well written but there are some grammar mistakes that we need to focus on in the coming classes. Keep working like that... Congrats

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You'r like Brenda of BKN, but more pretty. You say that you like swim: me too! but in a beer pool. I hope we can see us in the future, when you come back from Germany. Cheers.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Fernanda you have a very fun blog I will read it every time you post something and give comments. I hope you can see my blog please. I like movies and travel too.
    God bless you.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. HI! I like so much your post. I dont know how to swin, i afraid of water, It's hard? I hope you write soon. Bye

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Fer! I like to travel and meet new places too. This summer I will go to Buenos Aires, did you know it? See you soon.

    ResponderBorrar