viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015



My new semester 

hello everybody!
Today i´m going to talk about my new semester. In this time we have classes of photography and i´m so exciting, because i don´t now how to take photos, so i hope to take great photos in the future, to make beautiful pictures of my friend and differents places.
I have clases of report too, but i don´t like too much because for me is a little bit bored, this class is so important for my degree. I hope to learn something new and interesting for be a great journalist. i have three more clases but they are no too cool.

In my free time in the universty i study english and economy. Both clases are fun to me and i hope to learn a lot about economy and speak better in english.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello my friend. I think the same, the classes of general formation are soooooo boring, but photography its cool. See you soon, fernilicius :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Fer! I like photography too, is really fun :3
    About economy cfg, I think is a little boring, the teacher is nice but i don't like it very much jajaja
    cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your life is so sad Fer, but if you are happy, I respect it. Maybe is a good idea that you find a boyfriend. I don't know, is just a piece of advice.

    Cheers c:

    ResponderBorrar