viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

my favourite photograph


Hi everybody, today i´m going to talk about my favourite photo. this photo was taken in last summer in tranqura ´s river whith my friends. One boy off the angency take the photo for us!
I love this photo because we had a really good time.
We were so exiting but at the same time so scare about te expirience, because none of us know how to will be, but was so cool and hard, becouse to make this sport you must have strong arms and none off us had a really strong arms! we had a flofly arms so it was so difficult.
The best thing off the experience was the landscape, see the river , the forest and in front off us you could see the Villa Rica´s volcano.
After this photo we went to home to eat something becaouse we were so hungry and then we went to drink micheladas to celebrate that we were alive.

4 comentarios:

  1. Whoa! looks so funny and adrenalinic!! I can see it in your face, jaja.
    Nice picture. The south is amazing.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Fer, or "Lady bug"? Haha.
    Your photo is beautiful, I think that row in a river is a great experience. You wanna go with me to row in Mapocho river? Haha.
    Well, see you soon.
    Bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Nice picture, I like the high depth of field and the expression in your face! You have a very beautiful smile.

    Bye bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Fernanda! How are you? I like so much your photo. You and your friends look so happy! See you soon.

    ResponderBorrar