viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Las Últimas Noticias

hello everybody!
Today i want to talk and show you one of my favourite website
This website is a chilean journal and was created in 1902 by Agustin Edwards.
Yes, i know that Lun (Las Últimas Noticias) is not the most important journal or the moust scholer, but i love read because is funny and intersting for me. Sometimes you can read things very stupid but at the same time you can read some important news. Obviously read news in lun is different than emol or la tercera, because is lun has a light style.
You can found news about sports, today news, and things about "famous people" and is because off  that thigs what I like, is light and so easy to read, so every day when i don’t have to much time to read big journals i go to lun.cl and enjoy the popular news.
I know that this web is not the best one to be inform, but I really enjoy read it, El Mercurio o La Tercera are more serius, but more bored too, so i read them just to be inform but not for pleasure. 


5 comentarios:

  1. Hello my dear friend. I don´t like LUN, becouse i think that isnt a good journal to be inform. I really think that the journals in Chile are the worst jeje. Bye <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yeah, LUN is a little funny and I read it sometimes, but I don't like it so much. Sorryyyyy.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hate this newpaper! I read only horoscope, written by the great Tía Yoli. If you like it is because you are a blonde girl (it's a jooooke jaja). But is true, i don't like the point of view of LUN

    See you in hell, bitch <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Fer! I think that LUN is funny for read sometimes, but isn’t a good newspaper. Maybe you need read another things if you are a really journalist. Haha, is joke. See you soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Ferni! I like light style of LUN. I always read the sports section and the horoscope. See you!

    ResponderBorrar