viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

New Zeland!
Hi everyone, today i want to tell you some about my plans in the futue.
I want to finish my career and then i want to go to New Zeland and work for one year, for saved some money and then travel around the world!
I choose this country because is and amazing place and so easy to get a temporal work.
I have some friends living there and all of them talk very well about the people, the life that they have there and the beautiful places that New Zeland has.


In New Zeland you have a lot of places to go, you can go to the forest, the city, the beach and is not too easy to get a job.

The sister of my best friend is in New Zeland and she is so happy, she wins too much money and she can saved money to go to others places!
Now she is in Fiji and when she come back, she will work in a clothes shop and for the end of the next year she will go to the southeast asian and finish her travel in Europe.
I want to do the same, i love travel and meet new people and places and i think that now is the age for make this kind of travel and adventures.


4 comentarios:

  1. It's true, on New Zeland the people wins so much money and the landscapes are so beautiful :) good luck with your plans to the future!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. 'Easy to get a temporal work'' really? I want it! New Zeland is very nice. If one day I travel to this country, I'd like to live many adventures into nature. Maybe I turn blonde like you (please not).

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hello Fernanda, i want to go to New Zeland too becouse i heard that you win a lot of money. Take me with you <3

    ResponderBorrar