viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

my favourite piece of technology 
hello everybody! today i´m going to talk about my smartphone, is a celphone but whit internet, so you can download a lot of apps about differents things, like a chat or games, programs for photos, you can download whatever you whant.
In my case i have facebook and whatsapp, i have others  apps but thoose are the moust important for me, because i can talk with my friends or family all time. 
It is so easy to use, beacouse is touch so is not big deal.
I use my celphone everyday, for everthing from early in the morning to when i go to the bed. 
My parents gave me this cel two moths ago, beacouse the other  it was stolen. 
And now i can´t live whitout my celphone, well i can but is different becouse i feel disconnected with the rest of  people.


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Fer, Facebook and whatsapp are my favourite apps too! but i love Instagram as well, maybe you can try it some time, is really fun and addicted jajajaj
    see you :)

    ResponderBorrar