domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2015

                                                          My blog

Hello friends! maybe this is the last post off the year but no the last one, because i really enjoy to write aboute differents thinks that i care, like trips, the future, what i do in my free time and other things.
have a blog is cool when you like write, if you don´t like it ´s a little bit boring.
The good thing about have a blog is that you can read other things too, for example now i know a lot about the life off my classmates because they coment my blog and then i go for their blogs and then i read their post.
At the same time i learn a lot of new words and remember the others tha i had forget, so my vocabulary is better than the start of the semester.
I love when my friends makes comments on my blog, beacuse means that they like what i post.
For me is amazing tell to everybody the thing what i thik and the stories off my life, i love to talk a lot and when you write you speak whit too much people at the same time!
So my friends this is not a goodbye, just a break for summer, when i will back of my vacations i will tell you all of the new stories and experiences.
see you soon!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario