viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

The best group in the world!

Hi today i will talk about my favourite group in te world! Natiruts are a popular brazilian reggae band, formed in Brasília in 1996.
i love them since 2006 when i lived in brazil for two years, i love this kind of music it relax me and you can feel it hahahaha. I know every song that they have, this year i saw them two times, first in the teatro Cariola in july whith a friend and the second time was last week in frontera festival whit my friends mari and javi!
The show was amazing, i dance and sing all the show but i enjoy more the first show because in frontera festival nobody sings their song, not too much people know de group and the people was so angry because i every time tried to go near to the stage, and the didn´t know nothing about my group!! it was so anoying. 
in the first show all the  people was love natiruts and it had other energy a positive one.
Well in both cases i enjoy my favourite group, every time a listen minimun one sing per day.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario